Every month we publish a manually curated list of the top growth domains in the Top Growth report. This list is intended to reflect quality companies and organizations that provide useful, publicly-accessible content.
Qualifying domains must meet the following criteria:
- They have exhibited 3 months of consistent growth.
- Their DomainRank puts them in the top 5 million domains.
- We exclude domains that only forward to other domains.
- Domains must provide at least some HTML content.
- Domains must be (reasonably) unique. Duplicate sites may get excluded.
- Domains that repeatedly return server errors may be excluded.
- Adult and online gambling sites are excluded.
- Personal sites / blogs are excluded.
- Ads and ad portal sites are excluded.
- Sites that clearly support or in engage in criminal, discriminatory, or racist activities or that incite violence may be excluded.
See also: Definitions